February 10, 2014

Small Joys

I have always wondered if most people's fondest memories are from their childhood or when their kids were small. There is always a preciousness that comes with that innocence and with which even the smallest of things become fondest memories.

Once someone told me to make sure we make many opportunities to allow our children to make happy memories of their childhood. I was deeply inspired by this and told them about the trip we were planning to Disney World that year. I will never forget the reply to this; kids don't need only big expensive trips to make memories, even small fun outings with the family can remain etched forever.

This is so true, a simple thought but overlooked so easily. If you have any doubts, peek into your mind's memory box like I did, it will be filled with many of those small joys and memories.



No comments: