October 11, 2010

Navratri at my place

This is what has kept us busy last week. It has been a fun experience and I am already looking forward to next year's.

Five steps of the Golu/Dasara Bombe

The first 3 steps has traditional gods/dolls and the fourth had three fairy tales depicted with A's toys and the last step has a zoo


The chennapatna dancer is my favorite. I had to search for it quite a bit when I went to India this time.  


Snow White, Cinderella and Alice in Wonderful seen in the background of the Zoo

The rest of the zoo with the water animals

4 comments:

Shruthi said...

Absolutely wonderful. Fab effort.

Mail me some patience.

Ranju said...

Happy Navarathri to all of you..
Have fun!!

Madhu said...

@Shruthi - Thanks! The patience is from that side of me that is stubborn to make sure A knows our traditions. And I learnt some lessons about patience from you seeing you answer Puttachi's questions.

@Ranju - Thanks so much!

Concrete Contractors Orange said...

Lovelyy blog you have