I was tagged by S again, and here goes...
1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it.
I have a scar on my right leg. My parents had taken out the mattress of our cot to clean the place and me being 7-8 years was playing around the place. I looked at the cot without the planks and a bright idea occured to me. I had recently watched the movie Sagara Sangamam and was fascinated about how Kamal Hasan danced on the walls of a well balancing himself so well. I was at that point learning Bharatnatyam and wanted to try a leg at this act and went ahead when I got a chance to be alone in the room. And ofcourse I fell and scraped my leg pretty badly. I remember it was a sunday and we could not find a doctor for a long time and the wound bled a lot. I get the shivers thinking about it even today!
2. What is on the walls in your room?
3. What does your phone look like?
I am not too crazy about phones so much so that I dont remember the model of mine..its a silver colored flip phone Sony Ericson Z500 something.
4. What music do you listen to?
Started with just bollywood and Pop, now I also like rock, some forms of country, indian classical (ahem I know some people who know me are going what??? )
5. What is your current desktop picture?
A picture of my baby with one of her naughiest possible looks. :)
6. What do you want more than anything right now?
To pause and take a break from the routine and enjoy what I have.
7. Do you believe in gay marriage?
Yes why not its a free world.
8. Are your parents still together?
Very happily together.
9. What are you listening to?
Sounds of my colleague typing and friday afternoon chit chat from the break room.
10. Do you get scared of the dark?
Yes especially after I've watched a horror movie.
11. The last person to make you cry?
My baby, when she kept hugging me last evening when I returned home late from work.
12. What kind of hair/eye type do you like on the opposite sex?
I like black eyes and any type of hair. Not too fond of bald heads.
13. Do you like pain killers?
Yep when in pain I sure do, after I saw what labor pain feels like and I took the epidural. It is a god sent gift!
14. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Depends, my shyness is pretty unpredictable.
15. Favourite pizza topping?
onion, tomato, green bell pepper, pineapple, crushed red pepper and cheese.
16. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
kosumbari (cucumber salad)