March 23, 2010

Next Act

Last week I used the word for the first time against my occupation when filling A’s school’s application form: “SAHM”. That is what I will be starting Apr 1st, yes on the popular Fool’s Day.
That is what many people thought I was when I announced my decision, so it is apt that I start this phase on this day. But my heart has never felt this “foooller” with happiness.
Apart from getting to spend a lot of good times at home the icing on the cake is going to be a 3 month vacation in India to start off with.
Hopefully this will also mean more posts on this blog. But for now my thoughts are……

The last line: The last scene of this act.
I hope I did well, there is applause.
I hope I left a special mark doing my part,
I hope I lived up to the cause.

At the beginning of the next act,
I hope that I do well that I applaud.
I hope this part will leave a special mark in my heart.
I hope I live up to my cause.

No comments: